Ryan and I have always been really good about cooking for dinner (vs. ordering in or eating out). This usually means that we don't eat until 8:30 or so because of our work schedules but 9 times out of 10, we whip something up at home. I try to make recipes that will last us for at least two meals so we have something to bring for lunch the next day.
Despite having a laundry list of go-to recipes...we're always trying to brainstorm new tasty options. Yesterday, I experimented with the BBQ pulled pork pizza below and it turned out incredibly well so wanted to share. It's ridiculously easy to make and only involved about 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of baking. Bon Appetit!
- Trader Joe's pre-made pizza dough
- Trader Joe's pulled pork
- BBQ sauce
- Mexican cheese blend
- Red/yellow peppers
- Stretch your pizza dough out on to a lightly greased cookie sheet, pizza stone or jelly roll pan.
- Spread on BBQ sauce as your base.
- Top with cheese, veggies and pulled pork!
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.